Sponsored by Scripps Memorial, La Jolla Cardiac Treatment Center (CTC) and Wellness Champions at Scripps Health. Scripps employees earn Wellness credits.
6 CEs for Nurses.
No pre-requisites or prior training is needed. This workshop is open to everyone!
Medical Intuition for Self-Healing
Intuitive visualization is a powerful skill that accesses deeply profound and practical information from our own bodies and energy systems. In this one-day workshop, you will learn how you can create positive and purposeful communication with your body, mind and spirit for self-healing. You will also gain essential visualization tools that will help keep your energy focused and balanced.
You will learn:
• An overview of Medical Intuition, including research and case studies in the use of intuition in healthcare and healing. Practical applications of medical intuition for self-healing and self-care will be discussed.
• How to identify the various states of intuition and meta-sensory skills, including how these states affect and influence your everyday life experience.
• How to use intuitive scanning of the physical body for deep self-healing. Intuitive communication allows us to listen and trust the messages our bodies give us. This awareness helps us honor and nurture ourselves for a richer experience of health and wellbeing.
• Powerful Energy Hygiene skills including neutralizing negative energy, energetic protection and emotional balancing. These skills are integral to the development of intuition, and reduce the sense of being "bombarded" by intuitive information and life circumstances.
• How to connect with your Intuitive Inner Guidance. Our Inner Guidance is our internal "compass" to help us navigate life's challenges and bring us both wisdom and foresight.
• An overview of the energetic anatomy and its role in health and healing. Evaluate chakra blockages and increase energetic vibrancy with experiential intuitive visualization to support the critical balance between mind, body and spirit.
Workshop includes lectures and experiential exercises. Class materials are provided. 6 CEs for Nurses and Massage Therapists. No pre-requisites or prior training is needed. This workshop is open to everyone!
Saturday, October 28th
9:00am - 4:00pm
Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Prebys Cardiovascular Institute
Schaetzel Center, Noble Conference Room
9890 Genesee Ave, La Jolla CA 92037
6 CEs for Nurses
A value of $197 - enjoy special introductory pricing for this workshop!
Paypal, Check or Cash - Contact us
For more information: 877-433-6611
Who should attend:
Anyone who would like to have greater resiliency, learn powerful self-healing skills, and deepen communication with their mind, body and spirit!